Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Healthcare Debacle

My doctor told me the other day that I needed a CT scan. Of course he's a little PO'd because I didn't do it. I was having muscle pain in my back. I pointed out the pain and all the symptoms surrounding it. I'm still having the pain, but It's not quite as bad. However, These symptoms have pointed more toward the lungs, and the right one which is filling with fluid. Yesterday, I had a PET scan, not really a test one should have to pay for. It's one they should pay you to take, since they fill you full of radio active liquid, and run everyone out of the room, so you feel isolated. They finally let a nurse come in and talk me through it, but she doesn't get to see it run much, and spent more time watching  the scanner take pictures, as well as relate stories about former patients running naked down the street to get away from the situation. I guess MRI's are worse. A bigass long tube, that makes you feel pretty clostrophobic in it's own right. My main bitch here is, that the tests I've taken costs a little over ten thousand dollars, and the only thing they know is that I have one lung with fluid(negative)that has to be drained to actually find out what's going on. So...Why didn't they drain the lung first? So far, we've covered everyones ass but Gods, and my insurance covers about 70-80%, and I'm one of the lucky ones. So...My question is. Who is at fault in the healthcare debate? The Insurance Companies, or the medical field? The chicken or the egg....

It's unanimous. I've been diagnosed with the early stages of cancer. If not for the affordable healthcare act, I would have been dropped from the rolls.

We shall see how this all comes out this week with the supreme court, and how the insurance companies deal with the ruling. I"m Sure what we are seeing now is a trade off to do away with Obamas signature bill, the only thing in the last four years that this congress has done FOR the American people. I think this worthless as tits on a boar supreme court will probably wack this bill around until there is nothing left of it, even though it was modeled after the Romney bill. I don't think much of this supreme court, nor do I think much of the republican party. They are all bought and paid for, and we need to vote them out of office for good. Too many RWNJ's. This healthcare bill was always designed as an equalizer for the middle and lower class.

If we are required to wear seatbelts, we can't drink and drive, some states bikers have to wear helmets, so the mandated purchase of insurance is not a big deal, but we can tell women whether or not they need their vaginas inspected by a physician. Of course our supreme court justices have insurance and we pay for it. At this point I doubt that I would miss any of them. A bunch of old black and white racists unwilling to have a young constitutional lawyer tell them what is fair and unfair about healthcare. They've already pointed out to us that they are willing to cancel out labor laws on the books for years. Anything to screw the American Worker.

No comments: